NiMBLE IT's Cloud Computing allows accessing a fully integrated corporate grade computing system without the need for on-site servers and infrastructure. For a monthly fee all required applications can be accessed from anywhere and on any device (Smart Phone, Tablet, iPad, Android).
Backups, Updates, Maintenance and Data Security is included allowing Businesses to focus on what matters - Your Business
myCloud login is accessed by clicking on the myCloud link.
What is Cloud Computing?
You get all the benefits of the latest technologies, only without the associated headaches of traditional IT ownership like upgrades, maintaining hardware, backups, disaster recovery plans
Who is it for?
Can I work from Home?
What About Security?
Further layers of security are provided and can be explained in detail.
The Hosted Environment provides a full IT solution on corporate grade computer systems, using cloud technology, at a fraction of the price of traditional systems.
Compared to the costs of building equivalent local infrastructure of the same quality, the hosted environment provides a very flexible and cost effective solution.
This is particularly relevant if you are looking at upgrading your computer system and don’t want to install and maintain the latest versions of programs. For accounting programs this means always being on the the correct version including current tax tables.
The below list summarises the features. Pricing is based on per user per month and is ideal from at least 3 users to 50 users.
- Give employees freedom to work from home and stay productive, no matter where they are
- Maintain security and control by keeping confidential business information secure
- Boost Productivity while improving employee satisfaction and retention
- Accounting Software loaded as requested
- (MYOB, Quickbooks, Quicken, Agrimaster, CGT and many more)
- MS Office, including email
- Hosting of your own Software
- Maintained up to date software
- Access from any location
- Access from any device
- Share your data with Business partners
- Backups included
- Anti-Virus, SPAM and security included
- Full Disaster Recovery included